YOUTH MINISTER/LIFE TEEN COORDINATOR
Our Lady of Guadalupe-Helotes is looking for an individual with the desire to serve the high school youth of our parish community. Qualified applicants should send their resume to Fr. Carlos Davalos at CDavalaos@olgheltoes.org.
Hours Worked – 32 hours per week, minimum (work schedule is negotiable)
Compensation – Dependent on Experience & Qualifications, but Negotiable
- Prepares and leads weekly Life Teen Sunday Night Sessions
- Coordinates 1 Life Teen Retreat AND 1 Teen ACTS Retreat per year.
- Prepares and leads weekly “The Summit” sessions (bible study discussions on weekly scripture readings).
- Administrative duties including but not limited to ministry related record keeping, filing and data entry.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A desire to serve the youth of Our Lady of Guadalupe Church.
- Good knowledge of the Catholic faith.
- Some previous experience working in a parish office.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher).
- Ability to effectively communicate with high school students and parents alike.