CLICK HERE for this year’s Summer Vacation Bible School participant requirements and schedule.
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 in the Guadalupe Room from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Sunday, April 29, 2018 in the Guadalupe Room from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Our Summer Vacation Bible School program is successful every year because of the incredible people who help put it together, get it off the ground, and see it through to the end! Come be a part of our team for a couple of weeks. We would love to have you take part in this amazing journey through faith.
ADULTS ages 18 and older MUST complete the following:
- All Safe Environment requirements as put forth by the Archdiocese of San Antonio. To find out if you are in compliance, please contact Pat Pickett at (210) 695-8791, Ext. 112, Monday thru Thursday between 9:00 AM & 3:00 PM.
- CLICK HERE to download and print the VBS Adult Volunteer Form AND then contact Cindy Ferguson for an appointment: texasferguson@Hotmail.com
- Bring your documentation with you to your meeting with Cindy.
YOUTH ages 13 to 17 MUST complete the following:
- CLICK HERE to download and print the VBS Youth Volunteer Form Packet. These forms REQUIRE a parent’s signature in addition to the youth’s signature as well as a copy of the insurance coverage for the youth.
- Contact Cindy Ferguson for an appointment: texasferguson@Hotmail.com
- Bring your documentation AND proof of youth’s insurance to your meeting with Cindy.