ATTENTION RELIGIOUS EDUCATION STUDENTS IN PRE-K 3 THROUGH 8TH GRADE!!!!
The 2017-2018 Faith Formation Program Year is coming to an end soon. You should be finishing up your homework assignments.
PARENTS: Remember to carefully tear out the “Review and Apply” pages at the end of each chapter AND the “Unit Review” pages at the end of every third chapter. Please paperclip or staple (if possible) all pages together AND be sure that your child’s FULL NAME (first and last) is on the top page. This will help ensure that your child receives credit for their efforts. Once your HOMEWORK packet is ready, turn it in to a Religious Education Staff Member at the Parish Office on:
- Tuesday, May 29 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday, May 31 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 26 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday, June 28 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 17 from 10:00 Am to 4:00 PM
- Thursday, July 19 from 10:00 Am to 4:00 PM
- Sunday, July 22 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM – LAST DAY TO TURN IN HOMEWORK!
If necessary, you may call the Religious Ed Department to REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT to turn in your child’s HOMEWORK packet. You MUST call at least ONE DAY in advance to make sure that a Religious Ed Staff Member will be available to meet with you.
Homework packets will NOT be accepted at any other time.
The LAST DAY for Homework will be Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 2:00 PM.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.