The Archdiocese of San Antonio is committed to the protection of children, youth and vulnerable adults.
UPDATED TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ARCHDIOCESE CLERGY, EMPLOYEES, AND LAY VOLUNTEERS
Are you a volunteer or thinking about volunteering at the Parish? The following requirements have to be met for ALL volunteer positions PRIOR to participating in ministry. All training is on www.virtus.org. All training must be renewed every 3 years.
- Complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC) if you haven’t already done so. It will be automatically renewed every 3 years after the initial form.
- Read and acknowledge the Code of Conduct. If you cannot access www.virtus.org, please contact our Parish Office for assistance.
- Complete the Sexual Harassment Training.
Does your ministry work with minors?
- You are required to take the Protecting God’s Children Training.
Will you be in contact with vulnerable adults?
- You must complete the Vulnerable Adult Training. Some of the Ministries that fall in this category are Homebound Ministry, Nursing Home Ministry, Take Heart, Married Couples Ministry, Liturgical Ministry, ACTS CORE and Retreat Teams.