The Archdiocese of San Antonio is committed to the protection of children, youth and vulnerable adults.
It is your responsibility as Ministry and Organization Leaders to ensure that all your volunteers are in compliance with Safe Environment Procedures. Verification is ONLY conducted by the parish office. Please provide our parish office a list of your volunteers before September 15, 2017 for verification purposes. Also remember to share updated lists with us as you recruit new volunteers. Send your lists to Pat Pickett via email: email@example.com. If you have questions, please call (210) 695-8791 to speak with either Pat Pickett (ext. 112) or Maryanne Burns (ext. 106). We are here to assist you!
Safe Environment Requirements for Clergy, Staff & Volunteers
- All NEW volunteers must read and sign the Sexual Misconduct Policy, which is available at the parish office.
- All volunteers must submit to a Criminal Background Check every 3 years. Forms are available at the parish office and on our church website.
- All volunteers that minister to children or vulnerable populations must complete VIRTUS Training every 3 years. This training is available through the Archdiocese online at: https://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/index.cfm?.
- Criminal Background Check (English)
- Criminal Background Check Form (Español)