- Loretta Lang – (210) 688-3454
- Minnie Vigil – (210) 680-2556
- Sandra Archey – (210) 695-8791, ext. 120 or via email at SArchey@olghelotes.org
We will be updating this page with exciting new program information. Please check back soon!
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church’s Prison Correspondence Ministry envisions itself as a way of helping to change the life of Prisoners by:
- showing we care about them as human beings
- sharing our faith with them
- encouraging them to receive an education
- bring them joy and comfort through our letters and cards while always remembering – “whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers and sisters that you do unto me.”
Our next meeting will take place on Monday, Feb. 13 at 6:30 PM at The Annex located at 11762 FM 1560 N. Check back often for specific date and time updates.
All are invited to attend. Feel free to bring a covered side dish or dessert to share.