To visit the OLG Youth Athletics website, please visit http://helotessa.np.sportspilot.com/
We’re looking for a few hard working and caring volunteer board members to lead and strengthen our program for Our Lady of Guadalupe CYO parish and their families for the 2020-2021 sports season. Our mission is to enrich the lives of children through sports spiritually. We provide equal opportunities for participation, competition and fair play for all participants, Catholic or otherwise, to experience positive opportunities in athletics.
The role and responsibilities of a Board member are to:
- Support the organization’s mission
- Volunteer for and accept assignments for schedule work on game days and other duties as requested
- Attend and actively participate in Board meetings and committee work
- Stay informed about Board and committee matters and prepare for all meetings
- Support Board-sanctioned development activities
- Represent the viewpoints of OLG’s parish and serve as a liaison to the community
Ask me about the board incentive………………
If you can contribute your time, thoughtfulness, and leadership, and are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact OLG CYO President Rudy Cervera at 210-325-9157 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out whether this volunteer opportunity is right for you.
Rudy Cervera Jr.
OLG Helotes CYO Board President