- This event has passed.
March 5 @ 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM CST
Please join us for our Annex Workday! As we move closer to the day when we finally finish construction on our Family Center Building, there is still a lot of work to be done. At our last Annex Workday, we were able to save the parish over $30,000 in construction costs due to our volunteers’ generosity and hard work. Please consider signing up to help us once more as we move closer to completion.
- You may come for any portion of time, you do not have to be there all-day
- All volunteers aged 16 and under should be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- You must wear close-toed shoes at all times; we would recommend boots if you have a pair
- Please wear clothes that will keep you warm for the weather as all work will be outside
- Please wear “work” clothes that you can paint on or get dirty
- You are responsible for signing in and collecting a service letter before you leave on your day(s) of service – if required for school or work
- All parishioners are invited — parents, guardians, and Godparents are also welcome to join our Confirmation candidates
- We have a limited amount of gloves and clippers, so if you have any of the following, please bring them:
- Gloves, loppers, hand clippers, hedge trimmers, weed eaters (gas or battery-powered only)
- Drinks, snacks, and a light lunch will be provided – if you have special dietary needs, please bring what you require
Activities we need help with:
- Trimming underbrush
- Stacking firewood
- Hauling brush
- Mulching and light gardening
- Taking down old fence line
- Touch up painting
- Site clean up
- Organizing supplies for parish events
- And More!