Our Lady of Guadalupe’s Young Adult Ministry is open to those who are 18 – 40 (single, married, divorced, with children, etc.) who want a community that is striving to grow closer to Christ. We meet weekly on Fridays from 7pm to 9pm, but there is no obligation to attend every week. Please join us as often as your schedule permits!
If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
To aid young adults in strengthening their relationship with Christ and with fellow young adults, so that they can become Disciples of Christ and evangelize by their life.
About Young Adults
The Young Adult Ministry at Our Lady of Guadalupe gives the young adults in San Antonio and its surrounding areas a sense of community of Catholic young adults that are striving for holiness and strengthening their relationship with God. Our events include scripture nights, rosaries, Adoration, church involvement, volunteer opportunities, and socials!
We meet on Friday nights in the Guadalupe Room of our parish hall from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. On occasion, meetings will be held off-site, so visit us often here, on Facebook @YoungAdultsOLG, or in the parish bulletin for specific meeting details.
- To help young adults encounter Jesus Christ and develop a deeper relationship with God through prayer, worship, liturgy, sacred scripture, catechesis, and the Sacraments.
- To connect young adults to the Church through evangelizing outreach, formation of the faith community, and pastoral care.
- To bring young adults to realize their dignity as a person made in the image and likeness of God.
- To initiate ongoing catechetical formation for young adults through effective methods of learning the complete faith of the Catholic Church.
- To help young adults discover their God-given talents and gifts and how they can use them for the good of others and the Church.
- To guide the young adults to discern and pursue their vocation, whether it be marriage, single life, religious life, or the priesthood, as well as exercise their baptismal calling to evangelize and be a witness for others.