Give, and it will be given to you…
For with the measure you use,
it will be measured to you.Luke 6:38
Helping Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish endowment grow!
The Our Lady of Guadalupe endowment provides important perpetual income to the parish each year.
While cash gifts are always welcome in any amount, planned or end of life gifts can be very easy to arrange, a few of many ways include:
- Making the endowment fund a beneficiary of a retirement account, life insurance policy, brokerage or bank account.
- Making a bequest to the endowment fund through your will or trust
- Providing a Life Estate plan to include the parish endowment fund
- Gifts of stock also make excellent endowment fund gifts
The endowment helps the parish with additional funds every year but its size makes a difference.
Reach out to us to see how you might make it grow!
Catholic Community Foundation
Deacon John Benage, VP Planned and Estate Gifts
(210) 732-2157; John.email@example.com