Congratulations on your Engagement!
Discovering that you have been called to the vocation of married life is an incredibly joyous occasion. Our Lady of Guadalupe-Helotes wants to walk with you as you embark on this important path in your journey of faith together and alongside Jesus Christ.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Make an appointment. We strongly recommend that the engaged couple CALL the parish office AT LEAST eight (8) months BEFORE their desired wedding date. Couples will meet with one of our priests for a Prenuptial Interview and premarital preparation discussion.
- Documentation. All Catholic churches will ask engaged couples for the following documentation:
- Newly signed, dated and sealed Certificate of Baptism with Notations for the Bride
- Newly signed, dated and sealed Certificate of Baptism with Notations for the Groom
- Previous Marriage Certificates / Divorce Decrees / Catholic Annulment Decrees
- Fees for Weddings at Our Lady of Guadalupe-Helotes.
- Use of Church: $600. This DOES NOT include the cost of musicians. A list of musicians will be provided to the couple by the Liturgical Coordinator.
- Premarital Prep Program Cost: $260. Details on our premarital programs will be given to the couple by the priest during their Prenuptial Interview.
- Fees for Couple requesting Premarital Preparation ONLY (wedding ceremony to take place at another Catholic church).
- Marriage Packet Administration Fee: $150
- Premarital Prep Program Cost: $260. Details on our premarital programs will be given to the couple by the priest during their prenuptial interview.
- Archdiocesan Processing Fee: $100. This fee applies ONLY to couples who are planning to have a wedding ceremony at a Catholic church located outside of the United States.
ALL fees are non-negotiable.
WHO TO CONTACT FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Engaged couples may CALL the parish office at (210) 695-8791 during regular office hours and ask for either:
- Cheryl Chladek at extension 105 OR
- Laura Donaldson at extension 121